To become an established top three (3) bank in Ghana by 2021 based on all key performance indicators: Quality of Deposits; Operating Income; Quality of Loan Book; Return on Equity (ROE) and Cost to Income Ratio (CIR) all anchored on three key pillars:
• Our people
• Our service and processes, and
• Return to stakeholders.
This will be premised on exceptional corporate governance standards and risk management practices, knowledge of the local market, professionalism, proactivity, innovation and above all, a customer-centric culture.
Fidelity Bank’s vision is to become a world-class financial institution that provides superior returns for all stakeholders as follows:
Our Customers: The best place to bank
Our Shareholders: The best place to invest
Our Employees: The best place to work
Our Regulators-The best place to benchmark
- Driven to Exceed Expectations
- Passionate to Serve
- Culture of Excellence
- Serving the Community
- Fidelity believes in the can-do spirit of each employee. At the heart of our approach is the desire to exceed expectations for everything we do
- This drive to exceed expectations encourages us to serve passionately, addressing all our stakeholders’ interests with diligence
- Fidelity is seeking to build a culture of excellence that will make us a high performing organization
- Apart from focusing on our staff, we also believe that the communities in which we operate play a vital role in our business. We support our communities in areas where our assistance is most needed, so we can touch lives in important ways.
- Importantly, we live by our name – ‘Fidelity’, which propels us to uphold the highest level of integrity in our organization and in our operations