Vision, Mission, Values
To become a world-class financial institution that provides superior returns for all stakeholders as follows:
Our customers: The best place to bank
Our shareholders: The best place to invest
Our employees: The best place to work
Our regulators: The best place to benchmark
To be amongst the top three banks in Ghana by December 2018, based on all key performance indicators: deposits, fees, quality of loan book, cost to income ratio, and anchored on three key pillars -
- Our people
- Our service and processes, and
- Return to stakeholders.
Driven to Exceed Expectations (Can-Do Attitude)
- Customers: We are driven to exceed your expectations.
- Processes: Our drive propels every aspect of our business.
- Employees: We are driven to build our organization with our contributions.
- Community: We know that the momentum of our drive can propel our community.
- Customers: Our customers value our integrity.
- Processes: We approach every aspect of our work with the highest standards of integrity.
- Employees: We recognize the value of each other's contributions and know that we work together to form an integral whole.
- Community: We know we are integral to our community and we take this responsibility very seriously.
Passionate to Serve
- Customers: We know that we exist to serve our customers.
- Processes: Our technology aids our processes which serve our organization comprehensively.
- Employees: We know that by serving each other willingly, we build ourselves.
- Community: We see no difference between ourselves and the community we serve.
Culture of Excellence
- Customers: We promise our customers an excellent banking experience at Fidelity: excellent products, excellent service, and an excellent environment.
- Processes: We get it right the first time, every time.
- Employees: We believe that excellence is attainable.
- Community: Our community expects excellence from us and we don't disappoint.
Serving the Community
- To support Community and social event.
- We encourage community to move from a pro – spending life to a saving culture.