- Money Transfer. With the inclusion of merchants and multiple banks, customers have a wider coverage and accessibility to send and receive money. These include
- Account2Account: MM to MM account
- Account2Cash: MM to non-MM account
- Cash2Account: non-subscriber to MM account
- Cash2Cash: non-subscriber to non-subscriber
- Buy Airtime Top Up
- Buy any MTN airtime top up directly from your phone.
- Top up your own account or top up another MTN number directly
- Bill Payment (soon)
- Pay water bills
- Pay ECG bills
- Pay DSTV bills
- Cash In / Cash Out
- Cash deposit
- Cash withdrawal
- Account Management
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini statement
- PIN change
- Send money easily
- Pay utility bills
- Recharge airtime
- Improve time and cost of opportunity
- Reduce money transfer / banking costs (e.g. set up costs, no physical banking infrastructure (purpose built)
- Cost effectiveness
- Create and easily activate M-wallet / Merchant account
- Enjoy an easy-to-use and instantaneous financial tool
- A valid National ID
- Active MTN line
Is the product available to customers locally, countrywide, internationally?
State towns and cities in Ghana or outside Ghana where the product can be accessed.
- No geographical boundaries.