- Academic – A good Bachelor’s Degree or better
- Statutory and national regulatory requirements – Completion of compulsory National Service
- Skills – numeracy, aptitude, problem-solving, language, etc.
- Knowledge – financial, business appreciation, expert in specific area
- Competencies – acquired in relevant technical areas where prior experience is essential to effective delivery
- Attitude – Can do, solution creation, teamwork, upholding the Brand, Volunteerism
We encourage you to apply, provided you share an interest in banking and have demonstrated strong academic performance and professional drive and meet the criteria as stated above.
What it takes to grow a Fidelity career
- The right attitude
- Commitment to achieving consistent result
- Constant improvement